A Little More About Me
- I have been married for 25+ years and have 3 grown children. I love virtually all sports, played most of them in Marysville, and still play golf and tennis weekly. My family loves to spend our weekends at our cabin at Council Grove Lake in the Flint Hills here in Kansas. I come from a family of small town dentists (Father, Grandfather, Uncle, Cousins) from whom I learned the value of service and community.
Why I Practice Medicine
- I enjoy building meaningful relationships with my patients and families over time. I love the variety of illnesses I am able to help with. I am comfortable with uncertainty, and curious about finding answers to problems. I empathize with my patients and work to convey information in a way that is easy to understand.
- High School: Marysville High School (Marysville, KS)
- Undergraduate: Creighton University
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency: Via Christi St. Joseph Family Practice Residency (Wichita, KS)
Affiliations and Certifications
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Member of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church and their Men’s Club.