A Little More About Me
- I love adventure. I have raced Jet Skis and Motorcycles in the past, love rock climbing, hiking and camping, and have a Siberian Husky as my best friend.
Why I Practice Medicine
- I love the long term relationships in family medicine, watching patients progress through different stages in life and being here for them to offer direction and health care.
- High School: Norfolk Sr High (Norfolk, NE)
- Undergraduate: University of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
- Medical School: University of Nebraska College of Medicine (Omaha, NE)
- Residency: Via Christi St. Joseph Family Practice Residency (Wichita, KS)
Affiliations and Certifications
- Board Certification from the American Board of Family Medicine
- I opened Wichita’s first full service rock climbing gym, Bliss Climbing and Fitness and love seeing new climbers develop the confidence and focus that comes from climbing.