A Little More About Me
- I’m married to Linda, the love of my life. We have been together for 10 years. I have three daughters: Tamera, a lawyer, Natasha, a physical therapist, and Rachel, a dental hygienist. I have five grandchildren, three girls, two boys, and I love nothing more than to spend time with them.
Why I Practice Medicine
- I grew up in a medical family. My father was a pediatrician in Topeka and my mother was an RN. I’ve had a lifetime interest in biology, physiology, and biochemistry. I find being a physician satisfies those interest and have grown to love providing patient care.
- High School: Topeka High School (Topeka, KS)
- Undergraduate: University of Kansas
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Francis Family Practice
Affiliations and Certifications
- I am board certified in Family Practice and have been for over 30 years. I am also proud to hold a board certification in Geriatrics as well.
- I enjoy family get togethers, attending live music evens, and am a fan of anything having to do with Jayhawk Basketball. Go Hawks!