A Little More About Me
- I am married with two sons. I enjoy my family life, living in the country, hunting, fishing, and relaxing by the fire pit.
“I look forward to building a practice in Haysville and giving back to the Kansas communities we live in.”
Why I Practice Medicine
- I began my career as a Nurse Aide after caring for my grandparents at 16 years old. I loved the field, the satisfaction of watching people healing and also being there in their time of need and loss. I chose to continue my education after being an RN for almost 12 years so I would be able to provide the care I would want my loved ones to have.
- High School: Pratt High School (Pratt, KS)
- Undergraduate: Pratt Community College
- Graduate School: Wichita State University
Affiliations and Certifications
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, FNP-C
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church and School