A Little More About Me
- Husband, Father, Grandfather. Founding member of Family MedCenters.
Why I Practice Medicine
- I enjoy the practice of medicine and working to improve healthcare in the community.
- High School: Great Bend High School (Great Bend, KS)
- Undergraduate: Wichita State University
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Joseph Hospital (Wichita, KS)
Affiliations and Certifications
- AAFP, CQI Sports Medicine, team doctor for Derby high School (Football, Baseball, and Wrestling)
- Chief of Staff and Founder of Rock Regional Hospital in Derby, KS.