A Little More About Me
- My vision of healthcare is a partnership between patients and myself. I enjoy experiencing the outdoors, in my earlier life I loved to scuba dive. I enjoy photography, traveling, four-wheel driving, and some golf. I am married to my wife and have one daughter.
Why I Practice Medicine
- I chose this field as I felt there were no other options in my mind. My father was a family physician and from his example I thought this was the best way to go.
- High School: Winfield High School (Winfield, KS)
- Undergraduate: University of Kansas
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Affiliations and Certifications
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- American Board of Family Physicians
- Our clinic is involved in community support for the local businesses and patients.